We are experienced commercial mortgage brokers offering straightforward cashflow funding to help your business grow.
When it comes to purchasing commercial property, funding is a barrier for many businesses and individuals. Genie Lending arranges mortgages secured on most types of commercial property and we work with a huge range of funding source in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including major high street lenders and many niche specialist finance houses.
Property that we can finance on both an owner occupied and investment basis includes mortgages for:
- offices (with/without flats above)
- light industrial units, industrial parks, shopping centres, warehouses or factories
- shops and retail units (with/without flats above)
- hotels, guesthouses and B&B’s, restaurants and pubs
- care homes, nursing homes and hospices
- farms and farm buildings
- residential investment property and portfolios
This list is not a complete one but we hope it gives you an idea of the broad range of properties on which you can get a commercial mortgage. Call us for further options.
Current prevailing interest rates depend on many factors embracing:
- The relationship between the loan amount and the property’s valuation. The lower the percentage you require, the better the rate you will get.
- The nature of the property being offered as security. The best is probably commercial property occupied by professionals like solicitors, accountants, doctors etc.
- Your own borrowing history and credit record.
- Whether the charge on the property is a 1st or 2nd charge Our team of specialist consultants are tasked to deliver the best rate and deal possible for your individual circumstances.
If you have a cash flow shortfall, this may not be a barrier to taking the next step with your business. Genie Lending’s Business Finance Managers will take you through every step of the commercial mortgage process. We offer commercial mortgages to businesses of all sizes throughout the UK.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you.