Fast, short-term unsecured business loans with Genie Lending – UK’s alternative business finance pioneer
Genie Lending is an innovative commercial finance broker in Dorset. We work with many of the new breed of providers of working capital finance and our ability to deliver fast, unsecured business loans to commercial clients in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland is something for which we are renowned.
A short-term unsecured business loan is a fast business loan taken over a short period (usually 12 months – but can be up to 3 years, maybe as long as 5 years). These can be arranged quickly and with little documentation to provide finance so you don’t have to go through an onerous application process.
- Loans can be arranged in as little as 4 hours.
- Loan sizes can be up to £500,000.
- Loan terms vary between 1-60 months.
- Little documentation is required to apply, speeding up the process.
- Some adverse credit is accepted.
- Depending on the lender, you can repay early without penalty.
Modern alternatives to old fashioned bank overdrafts
If you need an overdraft, you now don’t have to necessarily get it from your bank. A range of private lenders can provide you with an alternative overdraft with more flexible terms. Genie Lending can offer an alternative finance solution to meet your requirements.
- Overdraft alternatives available.
- Revolving credit lines up to 12 months.
- Company security including debentures or similar may be required in general terms.
- Minimum 6 months’ trading history required.
- No Personal Guarantees required with some of our innovative overdraft type borrowing facilities.
- Overdraft alternatives for limited companies throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
If you are based within the UK and require a unsecured business loan without the hassle, Genie Lending is the name you can trust. We are pioneers of alternative business finance, also offering flexible peer to peer lending solutions. If you have any enquiries about any of our business finance services, please get in touch with us.
Those considering taking out an unsecured business loan may also find the following articles to be of interest:
Product Guide: Fast, Unsecured Business Loans
Case Study: How an unsecured business loan helped an independent cinema with bad credit